This is an I-Spy quilt for a friend who has just become a Great Auntie to a baby called Chloe. Her name is embroidered on the ballet fabric, but you can hardly see it.
And while watching the first half of the Bone Hunter last night I finished the binding on Warm Memories and Stars - this may be for a teacher leaving school at the end of the year. I have two finished and they can now go to school where someone with decision making abilities can choose!
So the new and improved list now looks like this:
- START Nicky's Book Block (Out of Africa)
- START Janine's Butterfly block (Out of Africa)
- START Christmas sacks for Liam and Harry
- START 12 place mats for Carol
- START 2 Pairs of Patchwork boots
- FINISH I-Spy for Liz
- FINISH Christmas sack for Chloe
- FINISH Christmas sack for Richard
- FINISH Christmas Tree by Candlelight wall hanging
- FINISH Napkins for Anna
Batik Square Dance I-Spy for Dina Christmas Waistcoat In The Hoop Gifts I-Spy for Jane (Chloe) Warm Stars quilt for Philippa