No fabric time during the week but I managed to spend a few hours this afternoon.
Cutting 6" squares from dark grey spraytime, and small triangles from the warm FQs I I bought last week, then sewing them together, pressing them, trimming them and then p
Laying them out like this
I know lots of people don't like spraytime, but I do, and I knew I didn't want a flat grey - I'm really pleased with the way this is going!
Meanwhile, after being taken apart and put back together last weekend, the embroidery machine was back at work on about 30 polo shirts for the preschool, boring, but a nice little earner!