This has been a bit of a 15 minutes of fun project: doing a little bit of work whenever I get a bit of time, but today I managed a few hours and got it close to being finished.
I was given the fabrics as a small jelly roll for Christmas. I took out a few strips of the off white, and added the navy. I cut the width of fabric strips - some into 1/3 and 2/3 and some in half. I joined them all together in a single strip 16m long, then took the two ends and started joining them lengthwise, and again and again ... I seem to remember these were called 1600 foot quilt tops, but my jelly roll was probably half that.
Just need to finish the finding
In other news, this Star Wars man and lady, complete with light sabers were made for me at Sunday School this morning