As well as finishing the binding on our wall hangings we have made a new boxy pouch each.
But these went together better than the rest!
I use the blue one in the bigger photo to take my electronic stuff on holiday - chargers, plugs, cables etc. I also like to take a three way extension lead to make it easier to access sockets, and to give me more rockets. It also means I only need one uk-to-other converter and I can use my own uk plugs. BUT . . . the extension lead doesn't really fit in the blue pouch, so we custome made one.
Jackie already had some fabric she'd quilted for a long forgotten project, so this was quicker to make than it looks. It all came together perfectly (with no instructions or plans!) We cut the top and bottom to 1/2 A4 size which would fit the extension lead, and cut a piece of quilted fabic the right length for for the front and two sides - the zip luckily was the right length for this! We cut a 1.5" strip off the long edge of the fabric and stitched the zip in between these two strips. I pinned these in place on the base so I could see how much would be needed for the back . . . Pretty much exactly what was left over! We added this section of quilted fabric for the back and stitched it all together and it fitted perfectly. The fusible fleece wadding helped, as did the decision to love the raw seam edges inside! They can be overcast if needed, but for now it (they, there are of course two) do their job perfectly!
Either we are getting better or . . . Actually, let's just say we ARE getting better!!!!