However - by the time I'd cleared the mess dumped on every horizontal surface, I saw two big bags of uniforms that a customer dropped off three weeks ago! So I switched on the embroidering machine rather than the sewing machine!
I also had an email in the week asking if I could teach a family class one Saturday at the end of October, so I did cut some felt while babysitting the embroidery machine and I have done some hand sewing over a cuppa or two: We are going to be Making Monsters!
I've got at least one more on the go too: its fun making samples!
The first lot of embroidery has now finished - six French Bulldogs!
Now to start on more Pumpkins: