I had an embroidery order for a customer/friend. I knew the brain was a bit fuzzy, so to be on the safe side, I did a test stitch. This worked well, so I embroidered the baby blanket. The blanket went well.
I didn't want to waste the test stitch, so I though I'd make a little taggie thingy for the baby too.
So now I have wasted not only the test stitch, but also loads of bits of ribbon, and some precious scraps of Sweetwater Pure fabric, not to mention time I could have been sewing something pretty, not something destined for the bin.
I decided to have another go, so I cut off the seams and made it smaller
And got the chance to use the Aurifil quilting threads, with some FMQ.
FMQing is SO much easier with the right threads!