I did a short talk about advent calendars - I'd managed to forget my own samples
But a lovely colleague at school lent me two that I did remember to take, so we looked at lots of different possibilities (thanks Anna)
And then we started to play! The fabric marbling kit was coming to an end: the chemicals to prepare the fabric and to create the base for the paints to float on have now been used up, so we kept going until the very last piece of prepared fabric was used, then threw the dregs of the paints away, but we've created some fab pieces
Our next challenge is to make things out of our fabrics!