But if you want measurements: cut two squares 3½"x3½", and three rectanles 3½" x 5¼". Fold the two squares in half, and two of the rectangles in half lengthwise. Arrange these four pieces onto the right side of the remaining rectangle and stitch around the edges. Then turn right way out.
- smaller for business cards?
- or for tampons / panty liners
- all squares for a mug rug?
- all circles for a wine coaster (slip the base of the glass inside for a coaster that stays with the glass (make lots in different fabrics to identfy each person's wine glass)?
- Use bridesmaid fabric to make these for the mothers at a wedding
(Idea inspired by this blogger, but I went a bit smaller as I found hers a bit big for the issue packs sold here)